Sale Local Services
Sale ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Sale site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Sale Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Sale When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Sale Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Sale Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Sale ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Sale and a Place to Meet
The sale.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Sale
Interesting Facts About Sale in Victoria, Australia
1. Sale is located in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia. It is the largest city in the Wellington Shire.
2. Sale was founded in the 1850s during the Victorian gold rush. It was originally named Flooding Creek, but was renamed Sale after General Sir Robert Sale, a British army officer who was killed in the First Afghan War.
3. Sale is home to the RAAF Base East Sale, which is the Royal Australian Air Force's primary training base for aircrew and ground support personnel.
4. The Sale Botanic Gardens are one of the city's major attractions. The gardens cover 42 hectares and feature a rose garden, fernery, sensory garden, and bird aviary.
5. Sale is also known for its historic architecture, with many of the city's buildings dating back to the 19th century. Some notable examples include the Sale Courthouse, Criterion Hotel, and St Paul's Anglican Cathedral.
6. The Sale Show is an annual agricultural show held in the city, featuring a range of livestock competitions, carnival rides, and entertainment.
7. The Gippsland Lakes, one of Australia's largest inland waterways, are located just a short drive from Sale. The lakes are popular for boating, fishing, and water sports.
8. Sale is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, including the Strzelecki Ranges to the south and Lake Guthridge and Lake Guyatt to the north.
9. Sale is also a popular base for exploring the nearby Ninety Mile Beach, a stunning stretch of coastline that runs from Sale to Lakes Entrance.
10. Despite its relatively small size, Sale is a vibrant and thriving city with a rich history and plenty to see and do. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or adventure, there's something for everyone in Sale.